Saturday, September 19, 2009

Sweet & Sour... I mean Sassy!!!

I've been staring at the computer monitor for so long tonight that I think I've officially burned my retina (lol, although technically that wouldn't really be a laughing matter.) I guess I will have to have a Saturday morning consult from Dr. T. Regardless, I think it was worth it, because I've been having a blast playing around with these fun photos of Avery. This was our official 7 year old photo shoot. Our neighbor was kind enough to let us make lemonade in her beautiful vintage-styled kitchen.

Sometimes I "miss the moment" because I'm so busy trying to capture it. I just want to freeze in time the innocence, curiosity, sweetness, even mischievousness of these little ones. I do hope, in all of their sweetness, they sleep in a little in the morning because it is really, really late and I'm signing off now!!!


4 comments:

Honeybee said...

I think Avery is so sweet! Both are great but I think I like the colored one better. Thanks for letting me {my kitchen} be a small part of this. :)

lorelie said...

I really like it, Court! Will you tell me how you put it together? and what font did you use??? =]

Jessica 7 said...

Those pictures are fabulous! The contrast between the b&w and color is stunning.

Rebecca said...

LOVE it! Always inspiring! R