(photo from Real Simple)
I haven't tried this out on my husband or kids yet (except for my 3 year old,)
but it's so easy that they WILL like it. ;)
I just combined some ideas from a couple of recipes with ingredients I had on hand.
- Chicken Broth/Stock
- Asian-type Veggies (mushrooms, edamame, matchstick carrots, green onions, zucchini, cabbage, bok choy) I think you can even buy frozen stir fry veggies that would make this even easier.
- Spices (nutmeg, garlic, ginger)
- Soy sauce, sesame oil, rice wine vinegar (all optional)
- Simmer veggies until tender.
- Add frozen potstickers/gyoza during last 5-6 minutes.
If you want an official recipe for actual measurements, there are lots out there.