Saturday, August 8, 2009

Where oh where has the novelty gone?

Blog updating is becoming more of a chore than fun. But after spending a morning blog surfing around friends' and families' updates, it appears as if my blogging skills are inferior. Plus, we have a big trip to Lake Powell next week and Maddie is staying home. So I will probably have a little extra time behind the camera with lots of photos that I will want to post. As to not get too far behind, here's a brief yet complete capture of our summer so far.

Since Maddie started crawling, I feel like I am going crazy. I need an extra day of the week, Fraturday!

Family Reunions
A photo mentoring class
A trip to St. George
Several cabin trips
Lots and lots and lots of swimming
Dido on the boating
Baby with Roseola and teething (at the same time nonetheless)





3 comments:

Lara said...

Looks like fun stuff! Have you gone to your photography seminar yet? I can't wait to hear about it!

I finally got that 50 mm lens. I ordered it 7 weeks ago but they never put the order in so I waited all that time for nothing. It is simply fabulous though! I'm happy you talked me into getting it.

lorelie said...

I like the quick summer rundown! The only thing you forgot was seeing me and me making Avery mad =] Thanks so much for taking the time for that AND for the yummy sandwiches!

The pics are great, esp the one with Avery on the diving board

Sydney Gines said...

Love your photography and hearing how your family is growing. Plus, all of your marvelous activities. What a great life. We sure miss having your family in our Ward. xoxoxo