Monday, May 3, 2010

Must-haves, Issue 2


Buy this now. Don't even ask why. You can thank me later :)

And, why not, it's on sale at Amazon for $60. I would have paid much more. As a matter of fact, I did. Am I sorry? No, it's been the best 4 months of my life. If only I knew about it while I was scrubbing floors barefoot and pregnant!



Recipe of the week....
I liked them. My husband and kids turned up their noses. Melissa...send Em over for a yummy snack, left over Parmesan Kale Chips. Why can't my kids (and husband) just like "healthy hippie food?" My life would be so much easier;)

Here are the 3 little monkeys on a lazy Sunday afternoon. They would barely stop wiggling for 2 seconds to get in a shot or two.






4 comments:

lorelie said...

Court, you truly are the best, you know that?

Sydney said...

Great post. Loving those three little faces...so happy!

Honeybee said...

I'm sure Em would love to give them a try :) {I'll turn my nose up} Cute pictures of the kiddos! I'll have to have you snap some shots of A&E doing back handsprings across the backyards someday. They are both doing great!!

Ableggi said...

So I just ordered the steamer!! It was my mother's day gift to myself! Thanks for the gift idea!