Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy New Year, Happy Me

Remember back a few month ago when I was trying to be a more patient mom? (BTW, I’m still working on that.) Anyway, I learned from these podcasts that happiness is what really matters. I know, NEWSFLASH! Well, my resolution is happiness (not that I'm particularly unhappy, but I could be even happier.) It’s going to take baby steps and probably a lifetime to fully conquer, but I think the journey will be worthwhile.

Here are some things that make me happy…
            Happy kids
            Happy husband
            FOOD!
            Well, that pretty much sums it up…

Anyway, at risk at sounding a little too blessed like my friend TAMN over here, I’m going to try and post about things that make me happy; Mostly trival things, probably not makeup or headbands or jeans. But, you might hear about healthy recipes and vinegar and quinoa and The China Study. It’s obvious by my topics that I won’t have many followers, but I’ll try to make you as interested in those things as I am!

So what makes you happy?...

P.S. Sledding makes this kid happy



1 comment:

Sydney said...

Holy Cow! That is one cool sled! And look at all that snow. So great.
I am like you...happy kids, happy husband, happy cooking and baking..add in reading, too. Trying to take a little more time to read each day and or listen to books on CD while driving or doing housework. I have really been loving this!
I enjoy your blog very much. Looking forward to what you have to say and show (photo's) in 2011.
xo